Ranveer Movies shelfed: Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh has been in the news since Dhurandhar. Now Dhurandhar 2 is going to be released on the big screen on March 19. Which may have a box office clash with Yash’s ‘Toxic’. The first part of Dhurandhar created a lot of controversy. This film is still running in theatres. This film has earned more than Rs 1300 crore worldwide. Now Ranveer Singh is embroiled in controversies after leaving ‘Don 3’. Everyone’s eyes are now fixed on this controversy. What turn will the fight between Ranveer Singh and Farhan Akhtar take? Everyone is just searching for the answer to this question. But do you know that after the success of ‘Dhurandhar’, 4 of Ranveer’s films have been locked?


4 films of Ranveer Singh closed


After ‘Dhurandhar’, Ranveer Singh’s entire focus is on the holocaust. Kalyani Priyadarshan has been approached for this film. Actually, this is a zombie post-apocalyptic thriller film. Day Mehta is directing this film. It is expected that the shooting of this film can start by mid of the year 2026. Ranveer Singh himself has entered the field to produce this film.


4 films locked


Ranveer Singh is currently moving forward with full enthusiasm. It has proved to be a huge blockbuster for the career of the ace actor. Even after four consecutive films being closed, that film remains in the news. Some of these films were closed even before Dhurandhar. Actually, some time ago he had announced the remake of Anniyan with Shankar. During this time it was said that this project was planned to be started last year, but it was stopped later. Now Shankar is struggling to give a good hit.


Do Deewane Seher Mein Vs Assi: ‘Do Deewane Seher Mein’ vs ‘Assi’, who will win at the box office? Know the opening day collection


DON 3 controversy


Talks were also held with Prashant Verma for a film named ‘Rakshas’. This film was also shot. But later Ranveer Singh did not like it and he canceled the project. After this, Ranveer Singh also left ‘Shaktimaan’ without giving any reason. Now it is getting deeper. He left the film just before the shooting. After which Excel Entertainment started legal action. Ranveer has confirmed that he is not working in Don 3.



Support of prayers in the holy times of Ramadan, Salim Khan’s worries are troubling the 76 year old actress; She said – ‘I want to go to the hospital’



The post Ranveer Movies shelved: Big upheaval before ‘Dhurandhar 2’, 4 films of Ranveer Singh shelved; After all, what is the real story? appeared first on Latest.


Contact to : xlf550402@gmail.com


Privacy Agreement

Copyright © boyuanhulian 2020 - 2023. All Right Reserved.